Friday, December 01, 2006

Midnight II

I'm a huge fan of the midnight setting... in concept.

As is always the case with fantasy settings, the background and history bored me enough that I didn't finish reading the book.

BUT

The concept is beyond intriguing. For someone like me, anyway.

So.

What if you played in the world of midnight, but there was only living things and dead things. There was only daytime and nighttime.

There was no light spell, no means of creating light, short of a few torches, and no illumination to help one see in the dark.

And that's where the undead preyed upon the weak.

So, the role of adventurers would be to find a ghoul warren, kill its occupants, and get back to a walled city before nightfall.

Now that's scary.

That's all I have for today.

Weekend is coming and I have work to do.

Enjoy your holidays.

No comments: