Sunday, January 14, 2007

Secret Societies


Escalation! (a game I art directed for Z-Man Games) came back from the printer, recently. It's not on the site yet, but it looks great. Plays well. And for a $10 game, you can't go wrong.

And the theme Beth and I put on the game is hilarious.

Ahem.

Oh. And the local con was bought up by new people. Strategicon is now going to kick more ass than ever. Our first guest of honor is Reiner Knizia (the designer of hundreds of games, most recently the aforementioned Escalation!).

Here's one of many banner I made for the show.


Let me know if you want one for your site. I've got over forty.

Also, there's a thread on enworld that says this better than I can... but we need DMs for the local con. It would be awesome if you could spread the word.

Finally, I just bought a book called The Most Evil Secret Societies in History at Barnes and Noble for $8. I'm just starting to read it, but it's chock full of gaming kernels.

A big post is coming soon.

No comments: