Wednesday, February 21, 2007

OrcCon 2007, Part II

The weekend con was a great success. We had an awesome time, and Reiner was especially humble. Thanks again for visiting, Dr. Knizia.

My George's Children session was good... I'd give it a B.

You can read about it on that blog.

Con attendence was up and the energy was good, although Monday was as slow as ever. I'm not sure that moving the auction was a great idea. But, once people get used to it, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Monday was a bust for game play, but I did win Formula de on Sunday night (by about two and half turns).

Woohoo.

And the wheelchair guy at the con is an ass... he mistreats his kid. How desperate does that woman have to be to stay his wife.

What a prick.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Glad to see you had a great time.